Benefits for sustainability managers
You ask the questions, our database has the answers
- What are the key sustainability opportunities and challenges facing my industry?
- How does my company measure up in terms of reporting?
- How have competitors improved their sustainability performance relative to us?
RobecoSAM assists you across your Sustainability Benchmarking cycle.
Find the service that best suits your needs in our Services overview
Participate in our Corporate Sustainability Assessment.
Measure your performance
- create a quantitative baseline that makes qualitative sustainability data tangible
- facilitate the measurement of your sustainability performance as a basis for effective benchmarking
- gain external recognition for your sustainability efforts, to justify your efforts and motivate colleagues
- improve your general corporate responsibility reporting by strengthening your data collection and reporting processes
We support you with different benchmarking options from detailed analysis of all dimensions to a question-level deep-dive; against your industry or selected peer groups.
Benchmark against your peers
- understand sustainability best practices of companies that are recognized leaders in their field
- create recognition and buy-in from senior management, using independent quantitative and qualitative analysis
- support internal engagement by strengthening internal networks and communication across departments contributing to your company’s sustainability
Rounding out its offering of sustainability assessments and benchmarking tools, RobecoSAM Sustainability Services offers in-depth workshops and customized training courses to
Learn from data
- engage senior management and other internal stakeholders in a discussion of your company’s specific sustainability needs
- receive an outside view of the effectiveness of your sustainability communication
- deep-dive into the results of benchmarking analysis provided for your company
- efficiently plan your company’s participation in the annual RobecoSAM Corporate Sustainability Assessment